To make the reservation, we will send you a summary of the agreement first for you to approve it.
Once approved, you must pay the 30% reservation
One week before the rental you must pay the remaining balance
5) Delivery of the motorhome
The agreed date and time will be the delivery of the motorhome
The client will review the unit and will note in a document the damages that have
The Company will briefly explain instructions for the correct use of the motorhome.
The delivery document will be signed showing the time of departure, and the state of the motorhome.
The lease of the motorhome will be signed
The client will pay the deposit and the total rent must be paid in order to withdraw.
The Company will grant the necessary documentation to circulate (circulation and insurance permission)
Terms and Conditions
1) Be a member of Panda Motorhomes
We only rent to Clients that we know, we have references and they have been verified. The motorhomes are very expensive and delicate, for this reason we need to verify the following information to be able to accept it as a member of Motorhomes Panda:
A) Be over 26 years old
B) Driving license of the European Union with more than 2 years old
C) Proof of address (receipt domiciled in your name where you can check the address)
D) Checking the work what you do
E) DNI or Valid Passport
F) Once received the information will be verified and you will be notified if you are accepted as a member of Panda Motorhomes
2) Delivery and return of vehicles
A) Deliveries are from 4pm and before 7pm.
B) Returns are before 10:30 am for high season dates, and before 12 noon for low season dates.
C) The return time is strict because the day you return is not being charged as long as it is returned before the scheduled time. It is not possible to return later than the agreed time, since the motorhome must be delivered to the person who rented that day.
D) Delays in the time of return will be charged at a rate of 50 Euros per hour of delay given the damage caused to the Company.
3) Return of the Motorhome
A) When returning the motorhome the landlord (client) must opt for one of these 2 options of his preference:
Option 1: Damage inspection of the motorhome with the tenant present:
A) Estimated time: 2 hours to maximum 4 hours.
B) In the event that at the time that the tenant returns there are other deliveries or queued reviews, this review process may be delayed.
C) First deliver the vehicles that are leaving at that time, then proceed to review the motorhomes that have returned in order of arrival
D) This action must be carried out during the day with natural light.
Option 2: Damage inspection of the motorhome without the tenant present:
A) Maximum term 24 hours
B) The tenant authorizes the landlord to check the motorhome without being present.
C) The landlord agrees to proceed as follows
D) First deliver the vehicles that are leaving at that time, then proceed to review the motorhomes that have returned in order of arrival.
D) This action usually takes 6 hours.
E) The tenant has a maximum period of 24 hours to carry out the review.
A) The deposit is returned upon completion of the review if there is no damage to the motorhome in cash or by deposit in the bank account of the tenant within a maximum period of 24 working hours.
B) In case of damage it is necessary to take the motorhome to the workshop and budget. If so, the term of return of the deposit will depend on the workshop deadlines and the time it takes for the budgets to arrive. The maximum period for budgeting the damages is 30 days.
C) The repair costs will be paid from the deposit (costs include materials + labor + costs of travel + fuel).
5) Reservations and cancellations
A) To reserve the motorhome you must pay 30% in advance
B) In the event that the client wants to cancel the reservation more than 30 days in advance, the following will be done:
♦ The Motorhome will be available again so that it can be rented
♦ In the case that the motorhome is rented on the dates that were reserved, then the amount of the reservation will be refunded and if it is not rented then the client will lose the money he paid.
C) In the event that the Company for any reason can not rent the motorhome to the Customer, then proceed as follows:
♦ All the money that the client has paid so far plus a compensation that will go from 50 Euros to 200 Euros depending on the number of nights of the rent will be refunded
◊ Rentals of less than 7 nights 50 Euros
◊ Between 8 nights and 15 nights 100 Euros
◊ More than 15 nights 200 Euros
♦ Although in Spain a rental motorhome can be driven with a car permit, the truth is that it is very different to drive a motorhome than a car.
♦ The small motorhomes measure 6.40 meters - measured 6.95 meters and the long 7.50 meters or more in length
♦ While a tourism is 1.7 meters high, a motorhome measures 3.1 meters.
♦ The dimensions do not generally affect safety in travel, the dangerous thing is when we do maneuvers, when we park, when we enter supermarkets and especially when we turn 90 degrees and when we put the reverse.
♦ The dimensions of the motorhome also affect comfort, obviously the larger ones give us greater comfort in terms of space, but they make maneuverability difficult.
♦ Not taking into account the dimensions of the motorhome, can affect our pocket, because motorhomes insurance have high franchises.
2) Order and care
♦ Given the small space where 4 people usually travel, it is important to be very organized.
♦ It is also important to be very careful because the materials with which the caravans are built are very fragile. The manufacturers to make them lighter and that can be driven with a car permit make the materials light and therefore are not resistant.
♦ Keep in mind that in a small space there are cylinders, kitchen, refrigerator, television antennas, skylights, solar panels, multiple water tanks, gasoline where everything is running, and also in motion because it is in a vehicle therefore you must have multiple care.
3) Places to park and sleep with the motorhome
♦ The best places to sleep in a motorhome are the campsites, for the security and the infrastructure that they offer us.
♦ Public places such as parking or places on the beach or mountain that we like, we recommend consulting with a local authority if you are allowed to sleep there.
♦ Avoid solitary sites because it is dangerous. Always sleep in safe places and close the vehicle well before going to sleep.
Important tips when traveling in Motorhome
1) Days available for the trip
♦ The ideal is to organize the trip in April, May, June, October or November because the weather is good and rental prices are cheaper than in July, August and the first half of September
♦ Once we know which day we start and which day we return, we begin the planning.
♦ The total budget is calculated as follows: Rental of the motorhome + fuel + tolls + camping + supermarket
3) Number of passengers
♦ The number of adults and children will determine the type of motorhome we need for the trip we will make. There are different types of distributions and sizes. We will gladly advise you.
♦ When planning the trip itinerary, we must bear in mind that traveling by mobile home takes 35% more than by car.
♦ Google Maps: It is essential to organize but keep in mind that the times it gives us is for cars, not motorhomes (they must calculate 35% of those indicated)
♦ Our advice is that the 3 night rentals are covered by Andalucia.
♦ 5 nights Algarve (Portugal) or Madrid.
♦ If we want to go to the North of Spain then we must estimate 10 nights.
♦ For trips to Paris 14 nights.
♦ There are many people who publish their trips on the Internet, and gives us detailed information about their experience.
♦ Youtube: Here we will find many interesting videos for example this we did with the children and my wife from Estepona to Galicia passing through Portugal.
♦ Park4Night: is an essential application for mobile that will indicate the places where we can park to sleep, as well as the campsites available near our location.
Frequently asked questions - rental of motorhomes
1) What other charges should I pay in addition to the rental price?
♦ At the moment of removing the motorhome you must leave a deposit of 800 Euros in cash. ◊ This deposit is refunded 24 hours after the return of the motorhome (provided there is no damage).
• Damages and breaks
♦ The damages and breakages suffered by the motorhome during the rental must be paid by the client in the following manner: ◊ The insurance company divides the vehicle into different parts. When a party is affected, the first 800 Euros must be paid by the client. ◊ If there are 2 affected parties, then you must pay the first 800 Euros of each affected party. ◊ The rent has insurance against all risks with a deductible of 800 Euros for each affected part of the vehicle. ◊ Damages due to misuse of the motorhome or bad driving
♦ 300 km per night are included in the rental price and additional kilometers are charged at 0.20 Euros per km. ♦ Example: If you rent 10 nights you have included 3000 km. In the case that you made 500 additional km you must pay 100 Euros.
♦ The motorhome is delivered completely clean inside and outside. Upon return, the interior and exterior cleaning will be charged. The cost will be calculated based on the dirt that has returned (the calculation is estimated at 25 Euros per hour). Normally the cleaning is 4 hours. ♦ In the event that the customer returns the clean motorhome as it was received then NO CLEANING WILL BE CHARGED.
• Wastewater tank:
♦ The wastewater tank is delivered completely clean and disinfected. The same must return in the same state in which it was delivered. ♦ In the case of being dirty or with a bad smell, the cleaning will be charged 50 Euros
• Gray water tank:
♦ The gray water tank is delivered empty and clean ♦ The customer must return this deposit in the same state. ♦ In the case of returning this dirty or full deposit, 25 Euros will be charged.
• Clean water tank:
♦ The clean water tank is delivered full ♦ The same must be delivered in the same way. ♦ The filling of the same has a cost of 25 Euros
• Fuel tank:
♦ The deposit is delivered full with diesel and must be returned in the same way, otherwise we will take the motorhome to the gas station and will be charged the remaining liters to fill.
2) What happens if the motorhome that I have rented is not available?
● If the motorhome you rented is not available because the person who rented it before broke it, or any other situation that prevents us from renting it, then proceed as follows: ♦ We will give you another motorhome of the same number of seats.If you do not have another substitution vehicle, then you will proceed to cancel the rental. In this case, all the money you have paid is returned, plus an indemnity that goes from 50 euros to 200 Euros depending on the rent.
3) Cancellation of reservation / rental - What happens if I cancel a reservation?
● If the client notifies us more than 30 days in advance of the cancellation, then we proceed as follows: ♦ The motorhome is available again to rent ♦ If another client rents it on the days you had booked, then the reservation will be returned.
4) Can I bring pets in the motorhome?
● You should specifically check if the motorhome you rent allows pets or other types of animals.
5) In case of technical problems, breakdowns, failures, how should I proceed?
● Any problem you have calls us and we will guide you ● Has roadside assistance ● Telephone support
6) To which countries can I travel with the motorhome?
● At the time of budgeting, you must indicate to us which countries you want to go to, so we put them in the contract. ♦ In principle, all countries of the European Union that are not at war are allowed. ♦ If you travel to Portugal you must bring us a receipt for the tolls, otherwise you must pay 200 Euros.
7) Is there a minimum number of days to rent?
● Low season: 3 nights ● High season: 6 nights
8) Why is it rented by night instead of by day?
● Counting rental nights is the most accurate way of doing the calculation given that the customer normally removes the motorhome after 4:00 pm, and the returns are before noon in low season and before 10 am in high season.
9) Do they include bedding: sheets, towels, pillows?
● The bed linen is usually brought by the client, but in case they request it can be added with an additional charge. ● In the case of rentals of more than 15 nights, it can be included at no additional charge.
10) Is the motorhome insurance paid extra?
● The insurance is included in the rental price. ● The insurance is against all risks with a deductible of 800 Euros.
11) Is there television?
● All motorhomes have a television. It is recommended to bring a computer with HDMI cable to connect your computer to the TV, since in almost all cases it does not pick up channels.
12) What accessories are included in the rent?
● We deliver the following accessories as free loan: ♦ Camping table and chairs ♦ Cutlery, plates, glasses, saucepan, frying pan, pot, colander ♦ Extinguisher ♦ Refracting vest ♦ Levellers ♦ Camping gas (optional if there is availability we will deliver it) ♦ Converter from 12v to 220v gas (optional if available we will deliver it) ♦ Hose, hub, Adapters ♦ Pills for chemical toilet
13) If an accessory fails, do I get money back from the rent?
● The accessories are given in free loan. ● It is charged for the rental of the vehicle but not for the accessories. ● The accessories are not included in the rental price, no money is returned if they fail because it has not been charged for them.
14) Is smoking permitted in the motorhome?
● Smoking is not allowed inside the motorhome. ● It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the motorhome ● A penalty will be charged for delivering it with odor.